BOATSBY, S.L., a company of Spanish nationality domiciled in C/ OLMO 1 21120 HUELVA and with C.I.F. B21000000, an entity registered in the Commercial Register of Huelva, Volume 11.111, Book 0, Folio 00, Section 0a, Sheet M-00000.
The website is the property of BOATSBY, S.L.
Used of the website is subject to the following conditions of use. The fact of accessing the website and using the materials contained therein implies that you have read and accepted, without reservation, these conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document sets out the conditions governing the use of this website (the "Terms").
Please read the Terms carefully before using this website.
By using this website, you consent to be bound by these Terms, so if you do not agree to all the Terms, you should not use this website. The information contained in these Terms may be modified. It is your responsibility to read them periodically, as the conditions in force at the time of use of the website will apply to you.
BOATSBY, S.L., reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the content, design, or structure of this website, and to alter, replace, or modify the contents hosted on it. The information on this website refers only to the geographical scope of the Spanish territory.
2. OUR DATA
This website is operated by BOATSBY, S.L., C/ Olmo 1 21120 Huelva, provided with C.I.F. number B21000000; registered in the Commercial Register of Huelva.
BOATSBY, S.L. operates under the following domain name: boatsby.com
3. YOUR DATA AND VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE
4. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By making use of this website you agree to:
- Use this website only to access the information, services, data or programs (hereinafter “Content”) owned by BOATSBY, S.L. or its licensors.
- Make proper use of the contents and services that BOATSBY, S.L. offers through its website.
- Do not publish any commercial or advertising information or any information that violates the laws on intellectual property rights and/or the regulations regarding the protection of personal data (except in the case of prior written and express authorization of BOATSBY, S.L.
- Do not collect information or content from other users.
- Do not remove, delete, manipulate or in any way modify those notes, legends, indications or symbols that BOATSBY, S.L. or the legitimate holders of the rights, incorporate into their property in the matter of intellectual or industrial property (e.g. copyright, TM, C, R, etc.), Or technical protection or identification devices that may contain the Contents (e.g. watermarks, fingerprints, etc.).
- Do not publish or contribute content that violates respect for the dignity of people, discriminatory, malicious, misleading, illegal or pornographic that threatens youth or children, order or public safety or that, in the opinion of BOATSBY, S.L. is not suitable for publication.
- Do not take any action that could disable, overload or affect the proper functioning of the website.
5. LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
The user is solely responsible for the use of the website, assuming all risks that may occur.
Due to the open nature of this website and the possibility of errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, BOATSBY, S.L. does not guarantee the accuracy and security of the information transmitted or obtained through this website unless exp is established. Therefore, BOATSBY, S.L. will not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused, merely by way of enunciative, - errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
BOATSBY, S.L. reminds you that the following rules – safeguarding public order; criminal investigation; public security and national defence; protection of public health or of natural persons; respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance; the protection of young people and children, are mandatory in the scope of the operation of this website. Therefore, BOATSBY, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate these rules. In any case, BOATSBY, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the comments or any other participation tool.
With the extent permitted by law, BOATSBY, S.L. expressly excludes all warranties, except those that cannot be legitimately excluded from consumers and users.
This clause shall not affect your legal rights as a consumer and user.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in the materials or content that are provided as part of the website (texts, images, graphic design, source code, logos, etc.) are at all times the property of BOATSBY, S.L. or to those who granted it license for its use.
You may use such material only in the manner expressly authorized by BOATSBY, S.L. or those who licensed you for use. This will not prevent you from using this web page to the extent necessary to copy the information about the Contact Data.
Therefore, it is expressly prohibited to:
- Use any of the contents and services for unlawful purposes, prohibited in these Terms, which are detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, impair or prevent the normal use of the services, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of contents stored on any computer equipment of BOATSBY, S.L.
- Use content and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the entity or to third parties, without the user having obtained the necessary authorization from their holders to carry out the use that they make or intend to make. Reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized or legally permitted by the holder of the rights concerned.
- The obtaining or even the attempt to obtain the contents using for this purpose means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available to them for this purpose in general, Of those who are usually used on the Internet provided they do not entail a risk of damage or misuse of the web, services and/or Content.
Any action or omission, guilty or negligent, directly or indirectly, attributable to the user that constitutes a violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights of BOATSBY, S.L. and cause or may cause damage, loss, the assumption of new obligations, expenses of any kind, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising out of or arising out of any claim, claims, actions, lawsuits or proceedings, whether in the civil, criminal or administrative sphere, will empower you to target the user by all legal means at your disposal and claim any indemnification amounts, including moral and image damages, consequential damage and loss of profit, advertising or other costs that may result for repair.
7. VIRUSES, PIRACY AND OTHER COMPUTER ATTACKS
You must not misuse this website by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other technologically harmful or harmful program or material into it. You will not attempt to have unauthorized access to this website, the server on which such page is hosted or any server, computer or database related to our website. ou agree not to attack this website through a denial of service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Failure to comply with this clause could result in the commission of infringements established by the applicable regulations. We will report any breach of this policy to the competent authorities and cooperate with them to identify the attacker. In addition, in the event of a breach of this clause, you will immediately cease to be authorized to use this website.
BOATSBY, S.L. shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from a denial of service attack, virus or any other technologically harmful or harmful program or material that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of the use of this website or the downloading of content from it or to which it redirects.
8.- RIGHT TO MODIFY CONDITIONS.
BOATSBY, S.L. reserves the right to revise, update, modify and/or delete these Conditions or any information contained in its website, as well as its configuration and features, at any time and without the need for prior notice.
BOATSBY, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to both its website and the services offered without the need for prior notice, either on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with present conditions.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Use of this website shall be governed by Spanish law.
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, shall apply, Being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising out of or related to its use the Courts and Courts of Huelva.